Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Make Buttons!

Welcome to my little button shop! I'd love to help you create a button for your blog, business, etsy shop etc.


Here's all you need to do to get started:

1. Send me an email to nevergrowingold@hotmail.com with the word "BUTTON" in the memo line. That way I'll be sure to see your email if it goes into my spam folder.

2. Email me a jpeg image (as an attachment) that you'd like to use for your button.  If you don't have an image then you'll have to tell me some suggestions of what you would like your button to look like and I'll find an image for you.

3.  I'll need the url address of where you'd like the button linked to.

I make buttons for $10.00 which include the text box at the bottom. Your final product will look like this:

After I receive your email with your image attachment (if you have one) and url address, I will invoice you through PayPal. After receiving your $10.00 payment, I will get started on your button!

Looking forward to creating one for you!!

Below are some buttons that I have created:

Weezer

2 comments:

  1. Dear Java, I've participated several times in your Friday and Monday memes-What fun I've had! Now, today, as I perused your lovely button collection,
    realized that I haven't "followed" you yet! Sorry! But now that's taken care of. Maybe someday soon I will ask you to make me a button. blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Java, Mahalo for my awesome blog button you created for me =) You are very talented and very sweet as well. A real pleasure to work with you and be apart of your blog as well.<3 Debra

    http://islandgurl1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!