Thursday, May 17, 2012

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!



Welcome to the 76th edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Thanks for visiting and may you all have a wonderful day and a very happy weekend!!
 Looking forward to seeing everyone!!


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!

Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!







The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button

2. Add your link to the list

3. Visit as many other blogs as you can

4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.


While you are here, make sure you check out the

Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!
If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:


14 comments:

  1. I never have luck with your button. :(
    Anyone else? I've been able to post others but not yours. I will just post the link again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... I pasted button link into html ..but it wasn't showing up. I inserted the button image and added a link under it. Google must be working on something ... Happy Thursday everyone. Java , thank you for hosting a great Friday party... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked for me :) Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share a post about Madeleine McCann, it has been an emotional week over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the days, I will figure all this out. Even though I have been blogging sporadically since 2010, I sometimes find it all overwhelming! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say... What a great idea for Fridays, and even on a Friday when I may not have something to write about, there is a link list to read some other's stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you. I am joining now, (Friday) Hope it works. Come by for a visit gracieotripp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I am retired, don't always know what day it is. It is Saturday...really

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just found you and I am joining. I added your button to my sidebar, I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I did not leave my blog url with my last comment. I am new to your blog. I just joined the Follow Friday 40 & older & I added your button to the sidebar of my blog.

    Melissa Sugar
    http://fictiontoolbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Java!!! Hope everything is going good for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!